lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

Kahoko Hino By Wenhe Zhang

   

I’m going to present a girl of a cartoon called La corda d’oro. Her name is Kahoko Hino. She is a high school student in SEISO school. Her birthday is on the 28th of february, so her sign star is Pisces. She’s very generous and kind. She is cheerful with her friends. Sometimes she is quiet and shy. In the cartoon, she is a violin player. She doesn't play very well, but she practices very hard. Her music is free and unrestrained. I like this cartoon very much because it’s a cartoon about classical music.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello,I`m a violinist. I was learn violin when I finish to see the anime of La corda d'oro.
    I love the personality of Hino,she is very confidend and friendly. Her violin 's voice is so free and happy .I'd like Skimori Ren be her boyfriend because he play violin too and he's very handsome.
    By Yu

    ResponderEliminar